Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What's In Between the Cebu and Bohol Islands

As a frequent traveler from Cebu to Bohol, and back, I became familiar of the sights during the trip. Everytime, I'd be amazed of of what I see, so I kind of documented the images here. There was this one time that the boat took another route because of the big waves, and it was an opportunity for me to pass under the bridges connecting Cebu and Mactan Island. There were  also a couple of lighthouses that we passed through, but since I always travel during the day, I haven't seen whether it was functional. When I asked the crew, they also did not noticed since they only passed that way in daytime.


The boat passed right below the Marcelo Fernan Bridge, otherwise known as the 2nd Bridge connecting Cebu and Mactan Island.

The old Mactan Bridge. The Marcelo Fernan Bridge is visible at a distance.








No comments: